Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Advent Calendars!

Victoria's friend, Jeff, and his mom gave her this super exciting advent calendar full of makeup and beauty products! Such a kind gift!

I gave the other kids an advent calendar too. (although Christian said that he would prefer "hot chip" so he got these.)

I surprised Grant and Kate with these! I always wanted to give my kids these type, but they were always so expensive. Last winter after Christmas, I was very lucky to find really good clearance deals! Glad I got them before they were too old to care!

They were cute and fun to put together each day. Typically, we use a chocolate advent calendar, a magnet Christmas tree from when the older two were little, or a Light the World calendar from the church, or a combination, but I think all of these ways are good! We love counting down to Christmas! 

 

No comments: