Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome Fall Big Kid Playdate

 The kids had a half day during the first week of fall, so we planned a fun play date for them and their friends. I got a book from the library called something like, 100 Games for Fall, and we were excited to try out a few of them. The plan was to go outside, have a snack(apples and my favorite fall soft ginger cookies), and enjoy the beautiful changing leaves and cool weather as we played some fall games such as a leaf blowing race (from the book).

It was rainy and I was a little disappointed to change plans, but still had a great time! Just inside. I only took a  few pics...


 Alexus peeling, cutting, and coring her apple
 Victoria and Annaleigh, showing off their slinky apples.
 
Kailyn, Alexus, and Ali playing My Little Ponies. (Glad to see V's toys getting some use)
 
Christian, Sylvia, and Mason playing batman. In the background playing are Annaleigh, Audrey, and Mattison.

Not pictured, but just as important were Josie, Cally, McKenna, Thomas, Jacklyn, Grant, Sarah, Gracie and all of the moms! It was really fun and made me glad to have such a big playroom (even if we still haven't painted it).

I think we'll do another "big kid playdate!"

No comments: