Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Back to School 2014 and 1st Day of Kindergarten for Grant

The night before we had a special Family Home Evening about school. Danny gave the kids father's blessings.
 Victoria read us a book.


 Katherine wanted to perform as well.




 We talked about how to have a great 1st week of school and delivered some back to school gifts to a few special friends.

 Everyone was pretty excited in the morning!








The Westside bus stop 



 The Carrollton bus stop (or most of it)


 Grant had a bit of time in between buses to calm his nerves.

 He got on the bus like a champ.

 It was hard for me. I love that time with my little buddy! I was so glad that I waited until he was almost 6 to send him. I will never ever regret that extra year at home with him. He is such a sweet child. I truly treasure our relationship. Katherine and I  went to the school right after the bus left to help with a breakfast for new teachers, put on by the PTA.

And.... they came home happy!



Good first day of Kindergarten, 4th, and 6th!
Grant's picture magnet clip and a coloring page from the first day of school. I thought it was more in the lines than usual and was impressed that he remembered all of the bears outfit colors.

No comments: