Saturday, November 4, 2017

First Week of November!


I liked this picture of Grant's class.
V and Caroline after YW.
We love to watch our cheerleader on Thursday nights
Katherine and Grant had a fall festival on Friday.
Go fish
 Beckett, Grant, and Farris
 Grant's a clown.
 Cake walk
Katherine picked one of the cupcakes that I brought!

On Saturday I took V, Caroline, and Morgan to a YW Conference.
We also went to Chuck E Cheese's with Grandma!

 I loved this picture of Grant, who scooted over to the middle seat to let Katherine rest her head which had been flopping around as sh was falling asleep. Such a sweet brother!

For Veteran's Day the YM and YW hosted a nice dinner for the Veterans in the ward.



 The YM and YW served.
 The YW made some decorations the week before.
I made dipped pretzels as favors and found the cute tags online.

We had a great turnout and really enjoyed getting to know each other. 
It was really cool!






No comments: