Monday, October 2, 2017

Camping Weekend

I took Grant and the girls on a Cub Scout Family Camp Out. It was a lot of fun! 
  I can't quite recall the circumstances of the next day, but I took the girls home early. It might have been that hiking would have been hard for V in a boot or maybe she had something to go to that day. I don't recall.
I do recall that Grant wanted to stay and go on the hike and that our new friends, the Williams offered to watch him and bring him home. They shared this cute picture.



Danny and Christian went on a really cool different camp out with the Boy Scouts on a sailboat. Christian is really enjoying the troop here. Even though they are small in numbers, they are really passionate about scouting. We are thankful that they will help him to achieve his scouting goals. He thought that camping on the boat was a really cool experience. I love this picture!


No comments: