Friday, December 8, 2017

Late November and Early December "Grab bag"

 The young women made these ornaments by shaving crayons into glass ornaments and then melting them with hairdryers. They looked really cool. They are for residents at a care facility where we will be caroling in a couple weeks.

 Christian made a 3 headed dog.
 The JV and Varstity Cheer teams combined due to some girls quiting, so V is now on Varsity.
Katherine dressed up like "a mom" and I made my bed.

Elder Daley and Casky came to help decorate the tree. We love these Elders. They have been some of our best friends here and come over most Sundays for dinner. Danny really likes being the Ward Mission Leader.

 Katherine takes a lot of random pictures of our home.

I like her dirty face selfie.

 We made more ornaments to give away. This time they were with wood floor polish and glitter.
I liked these ones too.
I angrily took pictures of situations that made me feel overwhelmed.

I happily took pictures of kids working cooperatively.



 Katherine and Grant are both working hard in speech!



 Sometimes things are busy and they need to just chill and watch a movie for  a bit. It is the balance that can stress me out. Sometimes they watch way too much.


I love the tree that we picked out!

No comments: