Sunday, December 22, 2019

Anniversary Trip

This may not look like a romantic anniversary for most people, but it really was because Danny took me all the way to GA to go see Paige, who I have been worried about and not able to help in person. 

Danny drove all the way to GA. We had fun talking along the way and stopping for lunch and dinner. We got to Paige's house and visited for a couple hours. We spent the night at a hotel outside of Savannah. Then, the next morning I went to stay with Paige and was able to visit with her, help with some chores around the house, and take her on a couple errands. Danny drove the gymnastics carpool for Paige's daughter Anya, and took the big kids, Erin and David, to a movie and lunch. They had fun

I think we all had a great day! It was good for Paige and I to see each other. This has been a weird hard year with two of my favorite people struggling through rough cancers. It was so kind of Danny to know that this would be such a good use of our time this weekend.  That's love. Thank you and Happy 19th!


Thanks to Bobby and Kattia for keeping our kids for us! They had a blast!

No comments: