Monday, November 30, 2020

Through the Window Thanksgiving 2020

 

My mom is the cutest! We were thinking that we might have to cancel Thanksgiving this year, but we decided instead to eat outside. My mom and dad stayed in to keep away from possible germs. My Mom made the meal and passed it out through the window. They sat inside the Florida room to eat and the rest of us ate on the porch or yard.
You can see that dad wasn't feeling well, but was a good sport and mom took care of him and us.
After lunch she told the kids about ancestors that came here on the Mayflower. I may need to refresh my memory on those details.

older girl cousin pics!
Cristian too! I am going to guess that Grant and Issac were playing outside. I know they asked my mom to open the garage door to access the balls, etc. Katherine, Eve, and Liam were running around too.

My mom still finds time to make things special, to be giving, and to practice hospitality.

We had a great time!

I always enjoy seeing the Christmas lights on in Gordonsville on our way home!



No comments: