Saturday, September 19, 2009

Catching Christian doing good.

I love how sweet and thoughtful Christian can be sometimes.
The other day I caught him doing good on camera a couple times. He made this card for Victoria because he misses her when she is at school and he wanted her to know that he loved her. Here he is giving it to her. So sweet.
That same night I caught him washing the dishes for me after dinner! Isn't he precious? That is a lot of work for a four year old.
I think that he is glad when I notice.
Sadly, I am often quick to scold Christian for doing wild things. But, when I take a second to understand why he did what he did, a lot of times it makes sense. And, a lot of the time he is actually trying to be good and helpful and I misinterpret. I need to remember to be quicker to notice the good and praise and slower to correct.

3 comments:

Paige said...

What a great helper! That really is a lot for a 4 year old. Good job Christian!

Janelle said...

He sure would be welcome over here after dinner! He's a good boy!

Pam said...

What a sweet boy!