Friday, May 7, 2010

Spring Holidays

Well, it has been quite a while since I have blogged. A primary reason for that is that I accidentally deleted a lot of pictures from my camera- Easter being among those lost photos. I was upset, but we did celebrate Easter and it was a good one. I taught preschool that week and it was great to teach about our Savior, the Atonement, and the Resurrection. We enjoyed conference that weekend too. My grandma Leys died the week before Easter, so we especially enjoyed discussing the plan of salvation with the kids. We had Easter dinner(lunchtime) at my parents house this year. We had a little Easter egg hunt and that was fun. We went to Bobby and Kattia's house later. It was a full day- lots of fun with the cousins!

We also celebrated Earth Day. We had an FHE with our friends the Livingstons, talked a little about the creation and taking care of our Earth, played outside, and had a fun cake. It was fun!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Sad about your pictures! What a fun FHE activity, you always have great ideas!

Lorel said...

You are always so good about having special activities for the kids for every little holiday! I feel like I am so lazy with things like that and need to be more like you!