Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentines

Victoria gave her friends these cute Valentines this year. I think I saw these in Family Fun last year, but saw another example on moneysavingmom.com this year. I showed her the idea and we liked it. Amazingly enough, we did it far enough in advance they they were shipped to our house and made in time to give to friends.  She was really pleased with them.
Christian and I made pink peppermint smelling play dough for his friends. Very cute. We had fun kneeding the food coloring into the dough- not sure why I didn't add it to the water or oil first, but the warm dough felt good to squish. He did a great job writing all of his to and froms in one sitting. I thought it would have taken a lot longer, but he was pretty motivated.
And, I can't say much about this photo because I promised V that I wouldn't, but I wanted to post it and remember it one day anyway.
Grant didn't deliver any Valentines this year. Probably next year, right?

1 comment:

Mom said...

great valentines ideas! Cute pics!