Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bathtime!

I am realizing now as I type these things that I am about a month behind, but at least I am catching up! These pictures are from Katherine's first bath after her umbilical cord stump fell off. She had only had sponge baths until this point. And frankly, it was her only bath this way. We just did it for the pictures. We have a baby bath thing to put in the tub, but don't love giving baths in that either. So,we generally just bring her into the shower with one of us because she feels so much more secure in the water that way. She actually really seems to like being in the shower, but I don't think Danny and I would be up for any nude photos. Anyway, here are a few cute pictures of her first and probably last bath until she can sit well on her own. 
 Testing the water.
 
washing her pretty head and hair
She wasn't so sure about being hit by the water.
She felt better with my hand on her.
 
Happy to be clean, dry, and held again! What a cutie!

By the way, this is the bathroom that Danny remodeled! Looks quite a bit better, huh? We still need to add a few finishing touches, but it looks so much better than 70's green tile and ivy wallpaper!

No comments: