Saturday, April 7, 2012

good missionaries

We have had really good missionaries serving in the Farmville branch. Sister missionaries came to serve here in June this year. Sis. Stromburg and Sis. Brown were here for a long time. While they were here, the Hancocks, a full-time missionary couple came to serve. They are awesome and will likely appear in future posts. Then when Sis. Brown went home, Sis. Schefsick (I know I am spelling that wrong. I need to double check her nametag came.) It has been so nice to have them over to eat on a regularly scheduled basis and not have to worry about whether Danny would be home from wor or not. Anyway, we don't take pics enough, but Sis. Stomburg stopped by before she left. It was cool because she was here when I first announced I was pregnant and stayed long enough to be able to meet her!

No comments: