Thursday, November 29, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

This Thanksgiving was a little unusual. Craig and Lorel went to the beach with Lorel's side of the family, so they couldn't come. Neither could Scott or Chrissy and their kids. I think they went to Chrissy's aunts, but I am writing this a bit later and can't remember for sure.  So, it was just the Crazy Sod fam at my parents' house. We were going to still make it, but my mom thought it would be easier and just as good to pick up the whole meal from Martin's. It was still good and we still had a fun time together. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. Luckily, Victoria got one of Katherine looking lovingly and longingly at this pie. So funny!

We also apparently drew names for Christmas- the only other pic I could find! 


I need to do better at documenting and remembering details from the holidays. Thanks, Mom and Dad for hosting us! We love you mucho!

No comments: