Saturday, December 1, 2018

State Playoff Game

We were excited to watch CCHS play Phoebus H.S. in a state playoff game at Hampton University. I don't think it was a surprise that I was excited to watch the cheerleaders too.








The Cecil, Paige, and Carter came to watch V cheer and to play with K and G! That was so nice!

Afterward, V and I drove by  the beach, just to see, smell, hear, and feel it.  
(We had to drive 2 cars that weekend).

Then, we went to the DeWeeses house and had dinner with them and the Coxes. So fun! 

Then, V and I picked up Quinn and went to the mall. The girls did their thing and were just glad to be together.
 
(There was a Target connected to the mall)

 I met Ashley and her sister, Katherine, there and we were glad to be together for a little while too. It was good to see them.

Victoria and I had a fun long drive home very late that night. You know- we are crazy!

Overall, great weekend.


No comments: