Thursday, December 20, 2018

Katherine's Class Party- Reindeer themed

Amy Bowling, Chloe's mom, and I got to work on a class party for Mrs. Sutter's class. It was a reindeer theme and we had stations where the kids made reindeer crafts, put together reindeer cupcakes, played a reindeer game, and played Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer on the pipe chimes that I brought. (The chimes were a bit more cacophonous than I anticipated, but a couple of the groups .) We were busy running those stations, so don't have pics of those.
Then, the kids got to pick from fun treats that generous parents brought in. I think they enjoyed those! Because there were so many treats we decided to send the cupcakes that they made home with them in little clear cups in clear bags. 
Josiah, Kolton, Brandon, and Katherine

Lily, Jerrone, Jamie, Reid, and Gio

Gavin, Chloe, ,Rylee, and Jenna


They are a really cute class and I love them! 
I am so glad to have the opportunity to be available to help with things like this. Thanks, Mrs. Sutter for creating such a happy classroom and for inviting the parents in for the party. Thanks, Amy, for the fun headband and for organizing the party! I think the kids loved it!

No comments: