Friday, April 12, 2019

Paige's Cancer

Another hard one to write about.... It was within a couple days that I heard that she most likely had cancer, that I found out my dad did. We also found out that Paige's dad had prostate cancer. That was a lot to take in. Too much bad news all at once. I was very upset, but I prayed hard.  I remember feeling peace when I prayed a long and sincere prayer about these loved ones when I was driving to RIC to the hospital to visit my dad. I felt Peace in Christ- that he has felt every pain and heartache, that he was resurrected so that we all can be, and that no matter what happens, things will work out in the end. She has been diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer. I hate that we live far away and that I can't easily help. I definitely pray and am always here if she wants to talk, but I want to help carpool the kids, clean the house, stock freezer meals, and do whatever else is needed. I hate that she has to go through this, but I know that she will make it through! We definitely love her and will be rooting for her!

No comments: