Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June 2021


We enjoyed cheering for Christian at his last track meet of the year! 
Christian got the Rising Star Award this year! I hadn't heard much about the VHSL play this year because they submitted it to the competition via video. There was no in-person competition and I never saw it. I have been pretty curious about it since Christian got this award for his performance in it and in Grease. I hope to see the recording sometime!
 I love when I get to go to the park with Grant before picking up Katherine. I enjoy playing basketball with him and laughing at his jokes.
As a YW presidency and camp director, we are super thankful to be able to camp with the Culpeper Ward this year! It was fun to go to check out the camp together!
On the first day of summer, Katherine and I picked mulberries. We made mulberry muffins and syrup!
One of our awesome missionary friends, Adrie Johnson, came back for a visit! We loved having her!
 People have been posting  "I was vaccinated" sticker a selfies ll over social media, so Christian and Grant really enjoyed taking their pictures with stickers too. There were more and trust me, they were hilarious!
We made getting ready for YW camp a lot of fun too.
Some of the girls that Kim Lephart and I led. I really enjoyed getting to know her and working together! We had a great group and awesome YCLs too.
View from my tent or hammock. 
Just a few snapshots of  our great week
Victoria and Catherine on a fun double date








Opening Ceremonies for All-stars! 2 Soderholm All=stars this year! And a cool announcer/coach/ CLL board member dad! (And a super-fan mom who packs nightly dinners to eat at the ballpark too.)







Can you tell that Katherine is one of the youngest?  #9!

More awesome fans!



They were district champs!!!


Father's Day Celebration! We love you, Danny.
Megan's Quincenera was a really awesome night!

Katherine made a magic treehouse and we decided to read a book and have a theme for library books, learning, etc. each week of summer. It was really enjoyable and we will likely do something similar next summer.


Grant and Danny's team didn't have as much luck on the field, but they still played a few games and had a good time together.

V had a fun month working at the salon, occasionally lifeguarding or cleaning pools, and spending time with friends!

Christian has been busy lifeguarding too! So proud of their good work!









No comments: