Monday, May 31, 2021

End of May 2021

Katherine and I had fun going to parks, geocaching, and hoverboarding on some of her last days at home while the boys were at school.
Christian got an award for theater! We enjoyed going to his track meets.
Grant continued to play baseball. I thought it was really cool that he played catcher one game! Also, his report card was awesome! I am going to brag here. All of the kids made straight As through the school year. In spite of the pandemic, they progressed! I am really proud of them.
No volunteers were allowed this year, so I missed field day. It was a really nice surprise when a teacher friend sent these cute pictures of Katherine having a blast with her friends!
We went to the river for Memorial Day Weekend and had a great time! Victoria has been going on a lot of dates with her friend, JT, so spent the afternoon with him and his family on Sunday. If memory serves me, he had just had his wisdom teeth removed. ( I write this much later and back-date.)

No comments: