Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Part 3- Awesome old bridge and waterfall

We wanted to stop when we saw this beautiful waterfall.



When we stopped we found a really cool 100 year old bridge at the front of Shawnee.
Luckily our camera has a timer and Danny has quick legs.

We had fun crossing the old rocks and exploring for a little bit. I had fun with my telephoto lens. Did you ever know that I would love to become a great photographer. I really want to take a photography class someday. I never have and think I would enjoy it. Does anyone else want to take a course with me sometime? Through the county or a community college would be fine with me.

Little people on a bridge

Victoria and Christian found a great waterfall rock for their Geemaw's rock garden. Neat, eh? It's still wet. Christian was too busy to stop, but luckily V likes being the subject of our photos. Thank you, dear.


When I took this I said, "Everyone say Spring Break!" Not sure why that worked or if it did, but I love it for some reason. It shows our family in a naturally happy state.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: