Monday, October 12, 2009

Apple Monkeys Drop-In Playcare

For those of you who live in UT, I have exciting news! My best friend Paige is opening a great new business this week in the Salt Lake area. It is called Apple Monkeys Drop-In Play Care. In short, it is an hourly daycare. It is fun for the kids and allows parents to have a little break to run errands, go to appointments, go on a date, go to the temple etc. without kids and without having to find a babysitter or a regularly scheduled daycare slot. She is fully licensed and daycare certified. She will be having a grand opening party soon to give everyone a chance to check it out. I'll add more specifics soon!

1 comment:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Cool! Do they take out-of-staters? Like if we were there visiting? Is Paige from VA? I think that I remember her. I'm sure that she will do super awesome there in Utah! What city is that in?