Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homecoming carnival and Pep rally with a suprise!

We had a fun time at the Jacobs Athletic Association's homecoming carnival last night. Actually, Danny and I were looking at homes in Farmville with our realtor, Glenda. Danny had a football game to attend last night, but I tried to get back in time for the carnival. I was running a tad late, so my mom who was watching the kids took them and I met her up there. I really appreciated it! It is hard to take 3 kids, a stroller, 3 coats, a blanket, a diaper bag, and a pan of cupcakes to a crowded carnival. She watched one of V's friends there too. Thanks again mom- I know it was no small task. Hope you had a bit of fun though. The kids did.


The kids had their faces painted and played the lollipop game.

They played the duck game, ring toss, pumpkin bean bag toss, football throw, tin can knock down, 2 liter bowling, cupcake walk, etc. They had fun and won some candy!

Then, there was a pep rally in the gym (it was indoors this year because it was rainy). Christian and Grant were great. Grant was especially still because he was enjoying this lollipop!
So, at the pep rally we had a great surprise.... Victoria was crowned the homecoming queen (countess) for the flag squad! She was super excited and felt good about herself since the squad votes on it. I was so glad that I had my camera! Victoria hoped she would be it, but every girl does. I didn't want her to get her hopes up and didn't think that it would be her because no one had called me. I guess I for some reason thought they would have told the parents ahead of time. Anyway, It was a surprise to me too!

Here she is being crowned next to the count. She was so tickled with the tiara and roses! You all know she is ultra girly, right?!!
Congrats, Victoria!








1 comment:

Mom said...

Of course I had fun too!