Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clean organized garage




I know that this is not really exciting and not really crazy, but I was pleased with myself for cleaning the garage this Saturday, so I am posting a couple pictures. I like the garage, by the way. We didn't have one at our last house, and I find it to be very handy. Oh, and one sad story from the day. There was a box with a jack stand in it on a high shelf. Not smart! I bumped into the shelf and it fell out of the box and hit me square in the head. Jack stands are very heavy! I can't believe it didn't crack my head open. I did ice my head for quite a while and needed tylenol for a couple days! Bad headache and sore bruise. I was lucky though- no concussion that I know of. My pupils looked normal at least. Still, not so fun. But... the garage is finally in order after 4 months! Yea!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I couldn't see your pictures, but I'm sure they're great! And you are much better off than we were, Matt couldn't park in the garage until last month. It does feel good to have things put in order doesn't it!

Ioana said...

Brooke, none of the pics show up! I would love to see them.:)
It seems that you guys are quite busy. I'm glad things are better with Grant. That must've been so scary!

The Wolf Family said...

yay for garages! (and the fact that you have it organized so you actually put your cars in them!...more than most garage owners can say! ;) Sorry about the noggin! You were missed at the easter playgroup!! We'll be passing you a lot in the next few months as we visit and move to Bedford!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

By the way, I think I did crack my skull open! A year later I still feel a ridge right on the top middle of my head. Crazy! That was dangerous!