Sunday, November 25, 2012

May Misc

Well,I haven't posted for months!!!  A lot has happened! I really would like to have this blog to look back on, so these next several posts will be probably painful to read in terms of my hurried writing, but I am going to push through nonetheless. It will be nice to look back on one day.  I'll start with a few missed photos from May 2012 and will divide the posts into months until I am current.
 Katherine loved her play mat.

 I wanted to take a picture like this of Katherine so that I could do a side by side comparison of Katherine and V. They look so much alike. Unfortunately, I was a month late. V was 2 months in hers and Katherine-3.

  
Danny worked with Victoria on riding her bike. We wanted her to perfect that skill before she turned 9. While she didn't like being "forced" at first, I think she understood and was glad later.
 
Grant loved picking dandelions.
 
We  gave gardening yet another shot! And did a lot better than years' past! Thank goodness!


  We were really lucky to grow some plants in the greenhouse at PECHS.




No comments: