Sunday, November 25, 2012

School's out for summer- Cardiologist and CMOR

On the first day of summer vacation we went to Richmond! I had a good cardiologist appt. Dr. Kron suggested that I could have the catheter ablation or wait until it gives me trouble again. Because I would need to pump and dump my breastmilk and take a few days to recover I decided to wait. Plus, it freaks me out. Plus, who wants to have heart surgery when the heart is not having any symptoms? Um, no thanks! She thinks that it will probably give me trouble down the road again, but I feel that we can deal with that when (or even if!) that happens.

Later in the day we went to CMOR. We love it and have had a pass there several different years. Just a few fun pictures of the cute kids!
 










On the way home, we saw a beautiful rainbow and just knew that we would have a great summer!

No comments: