Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving Flag Football in Stafford

The night before Thanksgiving we loaded up the car with suitcases, food, and flags and took a drive up to Bobby and Kattia's house in Stafford. Patrick and Debbie, and TJ and Ashley and their families planned to have Thanksgiving with the other sides of their families, so Bobby thought it would be a good year to have it at his house. They always have to drive the furthest. Danny said, "As long as there is some football, I am in." Luckily Bobby's ward plays every year anyway, so it wasn't too hard to recruit.

We had a fun night at their house, watching movies, playing pool, eating popcorn, digging for sharks teeth (another post) and just being together. 

The next day... they pulled the flags out.
Somebody looks happy! (ok, he is cool to pose for me. I know he would rather not sometimes.)
Others really love to pose for the camera. I somehow got the job to hang with the kids- my kids, my nieces, and a whole bunch of other kids. It often winds up being lots of kids and I. I am thankful to be able to love people easily. It was fun. 
I am thankful for all of these goofballs!
Megan turned 10 on Thanksgiving Day! I was glad that we could play with her on her big day!

We had fun on the playground and in the skate park.
One of my new friends found a cool butterfly and wanted a picture of it.
Victoria was glad to help with the babysitting too.
Danny had a good time.
I think everyone had a good time.

No comments: