Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Fun Run!!

We had a few more days of character lessons during resource time.
 We had more and more pledges coming in!
It was finally the day of the fun run! It was a little cold, but that didn't stop the fun!

The younger grades ran first.

Katherine came to see me at the water table.

She ran a lot of laps and walked a few too.
Mrs. Jewitt got a pie to the face!
Wensel's Warriors had a fun time! 
Then, the older grades ran.
Wheeler's Wonders had a cool flag!
Grant ran quickly! He is competitve and wanted to get in as many laps as possible.

He stopped to see me too though.

His friends were pretty happy with the event!

Awesome Andrew and his colleague got drenched when the school met their goal!

These are a few of the awesome volunteers who helped! I was glad to get to meet a few new moms in the area!

When we got home I was able to take a good look at all the laps they ran!

Another mom from the PTC, Jessica, shared these photos on the facebook page and I copied them.
Cute Kate.

And me, doing my volunteer thing.  We really did stay busy.
And I really do enjoy being a part of things like this.

The next several days were about working on the computer and wrapping up the money side of things.
I don't remember the exact amount of money that the school raised, but it was over our 12,000 goal.





No comments: