Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Traditions

We must have had a busy week because we didn't dye Easter Eggs until Easter morning!


I love these kids and our family so much though, so I don't want to skip out on tradition.
 Look at this grin; I think it was the right choice to do it!

Next the kids went on a hunt for their hidden Easter baskets. They all found them!
They enjoyed looking in them and having some candy before church.


The easiest Easter cupcakes that I make most years.

A cute new bunny and a cool bottle from Goodwill. I am still a thrift store junkie!

So, we didn't get any cute dressed up pictures at church because it was General Conference weekend. It was a good one. We found out while we were at my parent's house that they will be building a temple in Richmond!!!! We wondered if it was an April Fools at first, but really, we are so excited!

Speaking of excited, these two! Cute cousins!






Fun Easter Egg Hunt and special time as a family. It was a great day! 




No comments: