Monday, April 30, 2018

My 38th birthday

I enjoyed my birthday freebies this month, including an avacolada for breakfast. I think my parents came for lunch that day and if I remember correctly we ate at Chili's. (I have a bad memory as I am writing this almost a year later and didn't take helpful pictures.) I sure love my parents. They are great ones. If they didn't come on my actual birthday, I am sure it was around it! They are very dependable and always remember birthdays! Sorry, guys, that my memory is so fuzzy. If you remember will you please comment below so that I can update?!
It was a beautiful spring day so I had a lovely walk at the park with these two "flower pickers" after school. 

It still feels pretty new to be near DC. Danny and I headed there that evening to catch a Nats game. He has rubbed off on me. I like baseball a lot more now than I did when we were first married. Although, we loved going to the BYU baseball games together too!



We had a fun night together and the Nationals workers even brought me this rainbow cake! 


 I am not going to lie, having a birthday in a new town reminds me that I don't have close friends around. That is hard for me. However, I feel so loved by my family and am so thankful for them!
Look at these cute kids that my kids and sweet nieces made for me.






I loved these all so much and loved seeing them on my mantle for the next week!


No comments: