Saturday, October 27, 2018

Monacan's 20th Year Class Reunion Weekend

I have been looking forward to this reunion weekend for quite a while! 
cover photo, Image may contain: 14 people, including Jen Auberger Dodson, Christa Arnold Salgado, Cori Benfer Bennett, Brooke Soderholm, Jason Sheridan and Abby Altizer Davis, people smiling, people standing and indoor
A small group of us (and several kids and spouses not pictured) went on a tour of the school! It was so fun to see them and to see the school and to see what things were the same and what was different

Monacan has a nice new gym!

V came with me to Chesterfield for the school tour. It was supposed to be a football game too, but the game was postponed. 

V and I went to a Mexican Restaurant with Paige and her kids after the tour. That was so fun too! So glad she came in to town! Paige, why did we not take a picture?!

The next day Danny and the other kids met V and I at a picnic for families at the park. There, we had more time to talk. Mainly, I talked to classmate friends who came while the kids and Danny played on the playground and talked to other spouses and kids.



That night, Danny and I went to the actual reunion. The kids spent the evening with my parents and had fun eating awesome Halloween cookies from grandma, playing trouble, and muscles even before we left. I am sure they had a blast while we were away too.

We spent a lot of the evening with Andrea and Bunty! We love them!

Unfortunately most of the class was not there, but the group who came was really awesome! I  loved high school and loved my classmates. It was a time in life when I was enthusiastically involved in sports, clubs, and activities. I felt like I pretty much knew everyone there in one way or another, which was super fun! It was really cool to see what everyone was up to! I wish we could do this more often!

No comments: