Saturday, October 20, 2018

Nicole's Baby Shower

It was fun to work with a few friends to throw a baby shower for our friend, Nicole! I don't know Nicole super well yet, but she is someone who has been very kind and welcoming since we moved here. She is a great mother and I admire the things that she does for her children. This baby will be very blessed to have her for a mom. Nicole actually took these pics at the shower and I was so glad that she shared them, because even though the shower was here, I didn't get any pictures. It was a beautiful shower with really good food. Thanks, Abby, Krista, Marilyn, and Lisa, for doing it with me! These ladies are really good at parties and several of them work together to plan our RS activities, which have been really great in this ward.




 

No comments: