Sunday, August 13, 2017

Packing and Saying So Long

After the first week of school we went back and packed up the house into the truck and trailer. We are thankful for the friends and family who came to help us load! We couldn't have done it without you! I didn't take pictures and don't want to list because I don't want to forget anyone. We were blessed to have some good help though! It was hard to leave our friends on Chesapeake Pl. The time in that house was, in many ways, my favorite two years in Carrollton. By the time we were leaving, I finally had close neighbor friends, close friends at church, and Craig and Lorel and their family living there! That makes it hard to say goodbye! Isn't that the way it goes with us?! When I learn to love a place, we move! It was tough to leave again. At the same time, I felt at peace with our decision to move.  For many reasons, which I will probably mention later, I felt like it was part of the plan for our family.

On our way out of the neighborhood we stopped to say goodbye to the Buggs. They are an awesome family and we will miss them too.
 
 Sweet girls!
Look at these cute friends!

No comments: