Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Belly Painting (as promised)

OK, this post is not for those who are easily offended or gag easily. I never have worn a bikini and feel awkward exposing my body. In fact, I was sort of debating breaking the promise to even let the kids paint me. So, I am not sure why I would post belly shots of myself at this very pregnant size- this was yesterday and I am being induced tomorrow!

So, I thought that I would HATE pictures of myself this huge and wanted Danny to put the camera away. However, when I saw the the pictures I actually liked them a bit. The kids and I had fun and it will be neat to have evidence of how big I actually get in order to house our babies and help them grow. Either ignore or enjoy!

Concentrating Christian- put the most paint on me!Victoria liked tickling me as much as she liked painting me. I am soooo ticklish, but she is too. I'll get her back one day!

The masterpiece- Grant's colorful first home!

Hopefully this will come off before tomorrow or the nurses just might raise their eyebrows. J/K the paint is already long gone. Too flaky and itchy. Plus, of course we used crayola washable paints!

4 comments:

Ioana said...

This is soooo cute! Such a fun time for you and the kids. Good luck tomorrow! We will definitely keep you in our prayers.

KaseyQ said...

Never have I seen a more beautiful belly...

;-)

The Henrich Family said...

what a fun idea. You are such a great Mom. Cute little belly...can't wait to see that sweet baby.

The Cushing Family said...

You are the cutest Mom!!! I love it! Good Luck tomorrow! We will be thinking about you and look forward to the cute pictures. Good Luck!