Friday, September 26, 2008

Call me Ironman


I normally never remember to write down the funny things that my kids say. Trust me, they could fill a book. However today Danny took the day off of work and he and Christian just went to eat lunch with Victoria at her school, so I have a few minutes to type as Grant snoozes.

This morning Christian called Danny, something strange like, "No go cho" or something like that. He thinks it is funny to make up rhymes. Or maybe it was "Big bottom head." He also thinks that potty talk is funny. I honestly don't remember what he called Danny, but I do remember the rest of the conversation.

Danny- Could you please call me Daddy?
Christian- No, Daddy waddy (Laughing)
Danny- I really like to be called Daddy. You need to call me Daddy. If you call me Daddy I will call you what you like to be called. Do you like to be called Christian? Or little buddy?
Christian- (Laughing again) No. I want to be called Iron man! Call me iron man!
Danny- OK, Ironman.
Christian- (Bending over and laughing hysterically this time)- OK Daddy!

What a goofball. How does he even know who ironman is? I hope he quickly forgets what he likes to be called.

No comments: