Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm rubbing off on Danny

Danny came home yesterday with a pizza and a dvd for a Friday movie night and asked, "Guess how much this cost?"






"Nothing! You're rubbing off on me."



"Way to go bargain man! Where did you find those coupons? I'm going to take a picture. You make me very happy! Do you want to go to Rita's for a free Italian Ice for dessert?"


(To answer the coupon question- in his mailbox at work was a coupon booklet called "Enjoy the City: Richmond. It is produced to be sold as a school fundraiser, so they gave it to coaches and club sponsors to try to get them excited about using their fundraiser. I was excited about it. It is kinda like the Entertainment book and would cost about the same. It had a bunch of freebies and B1G1's in it- including a free Papa John's pizza and redbox dvd rental apparently. Sweet.)

1 comment:

Ioana said...

How sweet is that!
By the way, great idea with the potatoes. I have to try it with my kids too. Thanks!