Sunday, November 1, 2009

Belmont Fall Festival!

So, now that I am no longer the Activities Committee Chairman, I was actually able to go and have fun with and take a couple pictures of my kids at the fall festival! In a way I missed it, but in another I didn't at all.

Despite this picture and the fact that Danny was working, the kids and I had a fun time.


Although we got there a little late because it is tricky to get three kids into costumes and make chili all in an hour, it was still much easier than being in charge! Well, did I mention that Grant started choking and threw up all over his costume just a couple minutes after we got there. Still better than last year when I was in charge and Danny was late because he was at a wrestler's offials meeting, and it was rainy and we had to move our party indoors, and Christian threw up in his mask because he ate to many fire hot Cheetos. Fun memories.

We enjoyed the food and the nice fall weather. It was also fun to see the neat decorations and our friends in fun costumes!

There was a hayride and several carnival games. Victoria and Christian had fun with games such as...
.

Bobbing for donuts- thanks for the help Kacey!

And fishing!

The kids went trunk or treating with their friends Sarah, in the above picture, and her little sister, Sophia. I walked with them while their mom, Heather, watched her baby and Grant and handed out our candy from her trunk. It's good to have a mommy friend! The Dubons live around the corner from us and really are good friends! We left after the trunk or treating because we saw lots of other cars leaving, but afterwards I found out we left a half hour early and missed the chili and pumpkin contests. Oops! I was having a rough night for some reason. Guess we'll never know if that hurriedly created Chili was a favorite.

No comments: