Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Night

After the trip to the storage place in Farmville, we finally carved our pumpkins! Seriously, we started after 4:00 on Halloween. That's how crazy we are.
And even though it was getting late. I had my mind set on what I wanted to make for dinner. We ate dinner cooked in a pumpkin. Yummy!
Then we trick or treated to Grandma and Grandpa's house!
We tried trick or treating down their street, but the houses are so far apart and not too many lights were on. Not too many were on in our neighborhood either. Boo!


So, I don't have any pictures, but we called Cori, one of my favorite high school friends, and went to her neighborhood, Smoketree, to trick or treat. It was a great neighborhood for trick or treating! It was fun to join Chris, Cori, Chance, and the crew(Sam and a baby that they were babysitting too.) The kids had fun and got lots of candy!

We enjoyed returning home to see these neat glowing jack-o-lanterns!

1 comment:

Ioana said...

I don't know how you guys do all of this stuff!!! Good luck settling in your new house!