Sunday, November 22, 2009

Making moving fun

So, moving wasn't the easiest thing emotionally for us, even though we felt good about it. We love Chesterfield and were completely happy to be there and wanted to always live there. Although we didn't move far, we knew things wouldn't be quite the same. We are so thankful for friends who made the move easier for us and a lot more fun! Thanks guys, you know who you are! You lightened our loads. Just a few snapshots of our last week living at Chatham Grove Ln. We meant to take a few more, including one of our whole family on the front steps, but as everyone knows, "I'm sorry, I'm crazy."

Christian and Greyson having fun in their hooded shirts. Thanks friends for watching the kids various times the last couple weeks before we moved! We actually finished packing before the night before! That is impressive for me to finish anything before the night before. So, thank you!



Soderholm and the Dubon kids minus the younger brothers from both families. Thanks for having us over to play and eat! That was so fun that Paulo was back for a couple days.


Belmont Mommies! Drea and Kasey hosted a girls night out for me and I was so happy to play games with some of my favorite women! You guys are awesome! I am so going to miss seeing these friends multiple times a week! Friends like these are hard to find.


Speaking of friends. V is really going to miss her friends from church and school, especially Maggie and her teacher Ms. Whitney.

We were really thankful for Ms. Whitney and that Victoria was able to be in her class even if only for a short while.
I wish I could write this post in another way. It's not coming out the way that I would like. The main point is, we love our Chesterfield friends and family. We will be back in town a lot and hope that you all will remember that Farmville isn't too far down the road! We'd love to have any of you come visit us! You now have friends in the "heart of Virginia!"

2 comments:

carrie @ the boonie life said...

I hope that the move went well and that you love your new place!
Say "Hey!" to Paulo for Weston and I. We've lost touch with him.

jaredandjen said...

I hope you're enjoying your new home. I wish I could have made it to your farewell gno. I'll miss you.