Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kitchen updated!



So, at the beginning of January we updated our kitchen.

This picture was taken when we were looking at the house and considering buying it. The cupboards were cool, but the wallpaper was not. So, we stripped it.


 

 


Underneath it was pretty nasty, so we had to scrub and soak and scrape.

 

style='clear:both; text-align:CENTER'>Posted by Picasa


But after the prep work was done it was time to paint! It didn't turn out to be the exact color I wanted, but it still looks a lot better than outdated wallpaper, don't you think?

4 comments:

Lorel said...

Ooooh I like it! I think the color turned out really nice!

Pam said...

Looks great! When did you get the table in there?

Pam said...

Never mind. I just reread your post about the pic being taken before you bought the house.

Sarah Weiss said...

I love the color. It's so warm and vibrant!