Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yea! Another preschool begins!

We just started a new school in Farmville! We are thankful that we have friends to do this with! We started here 2 weeks ago and learned about S for snow, circles, white, and zero. We made snowflakes, painted snowy scenes, read snowy books, sewed sewing card snowballs, ate snowflake pancakes and carrot noses, played with playdough, dressed up like snowmen, made snowangels, had snowball fights, and more! All in two sessions! It was fun! I really do like teaching preschool here and Christian certainly loves seeing friends on a normal basis and learning again. Here are bunch of pictures from the week in no particular order.(I'm having a hard time with my drafts not showing the picture, but just the codes.)More preschool entries to come!









 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Cushing Family said...

I am jealous of the girls who get to have you teaching in their preschool!!! You always do the most fun and creative things. Sure hope I have better luck in our next move finding a mommy preschool. ENJOY!

Pam said...

Looks like a fun and successful week of preschool. I'm glad you got this up and running!