Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snow Days!

A couple weeks ago Danny posted about the fun snow that we got! Here are a few pictures of the fun things we did.


OK, well first thing in the morning it was just fun to step outside and measure the snow! Then they did the fun things that Danny posted about-sledding and walking to Country Cooking for some treats. Then Christian came home and crashed.


Poor little buddy was tired. We all, yes all 5 of us(that almost never happens!) got strep throat that week! While little buddy an rested, Victoria and Danny played and played!

They built a snowman and a snow couch with a slide off the side and steps too. Neat stuff!

Can you just tell how crazy these two are about each other!


Grant felt a little left out, so we bundled him up and let him go out too. He wasn't the hugest fan. Poor baby.
I thought it might help him if I rode with him, but I don't think I helped too much. Oops. I did have fun going down the slide on the sled though. I didn't take Grant with me on those rides.


In between playing in the glorious powder V loved having hot chocolate! And the kids, especially strep throat affected Christian, thought that the "snow cones" were pretty great!

We hope it snows again soon!







No comments: