Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boy time/ girl time

To kick off spring break the boys went camping together at the Nyce's farm (they are in our branch and invited the das and their boys to come camp on their land.) They had a nice quick campout and enjoyed lots of good food cooked on the fire. I say quick because Danny had to be back to be pied in the face for healthy kids day the next morning. Hopefully I can find some pictures of that and can add them soon. Anyway, they had a fun time.


V and I didn't go camping, but had dinner with our great friends Cally and Courtney. Then we took a nice walk to Dairy Queen to get some ice cream. After our friends left V and I had fun watching an episode of Dancing with the Stars that I dvr-ed earlier in the week. We had fun too.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lorel said...

What great mom and dad time! Such simple little things, but those are the things your kids will remember. I love that bottom picture of you and Victoria. Beautiful girls!