Friday, April 29, 2011

More Spring Break Happenings

I can't seem to remember it all without my planner(which I have misplaced, again! Story of my life- I lose everything, especially brushes, but that is a different story). But, here are a few highlights-
Playdate with the Malones in Richmond, Bass Pro Shop, Maymont Park, spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa and going with them to Kabuto. It was a first for the kids and they loved it! V was a little afraid of the fire, but the boys thought it was awesome! Everyone enjoyed the food. Thanks, Mom and Dad. The next day we had fun playing at Grandma and Grandpas, then went to Williamsburg in the afternoon. Geemaw took us to see the movie Hop! We all thought that it was fun. Here are a couple pics from bedtime that night- bearded bubble bath boys


and a little trick that V played on TJ





Posted by Picasa

No comments: