Saturday, March 31, 2018

General Conference April 2018


Tonight was a blessing! My father took me to General Priesthood sessions starting when I was 12. I now go with my son. Our new Prophet, Russell M. Nelson spoke this evening. I am excited about his leadership!-Danny (March 31, 2018)
Image may contain: 2 people, including Danny Soderholm, people smiling, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, suit and closeup

Brooke and I were married for eternity in the Washington DC temple. My grandparents and parents have been temple ordinance workers in Washington, D.C.. I am grateful for their example of sacrifice and faith to live away from home and drive long distances to work in the temple. We love the DC temple, but to have a temple in Richmond is overwhelming. Brooke and I both grew up in the Richmond area and all four of our children were born there. I loved Victoria’s reaction, “I could get married in the Richmond temple.” Yes you can. 
This was a great way to celebrate Easter.
- Danny April 1, 2018

No comments: