Friday, March 1, 2019

Mom and Boys Night!

I had so much fun with G and C the other night! We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner, then to Gamestop, and to Target to do a scavenger hunt that we made up. We had to find things that we each contributed to the list that we made on my phone during dinner.
"Best dollar spot items"
Grant picked "Poop slingers!" Wow! and Christian thought "Metallic Squoosh-o's" were also interesting.

"Find an article of clothing that mom wouldn't like"
 (Grant bought that shirt with a gift card and I am not a major fan. There are worse options though.)

"Creepy toy"

"Find Play Station" 
(Close enough)

"find playing headphones"

"find your favorite Easter candy"
"Find tator tots"

We got distracted and took a few other funny pics along the way.
I wouldn't mind having this awesome chair!


Not pictured were:
  • Best artwork
  • Best smelling candle
  • 1 minecraft item
  • cheapest toy on an aisle
  • slime 
  •  I saved the best or worse, depending on how you view things, for last- "Go to the stomach medicine aisle and act sick, look for medicine there."
Of course when we got there I knew a man on the aisle! Eek! I tried to abort mission, but Grant wasn't hearing my subtle pleas amid his act, "Oh man, I think I am going to have diarrhea!" I just had to walk away and avoid eye contact and hope he didn't hear us. Unlikely. It was an overall super fun time! We came home and watched a movie in the basement.

I sure love my boys. They truly know how to make me laugh!  

No comments: