Saturday, March 16, 2019

Saint Patrick's Day Dance

Our ward and Culpeper ward hosted the March Stake Youth Dance. We chose to do a St. Patrick's theme, made invitations (thanks, V) and decorated. Culpeper provided refreshments.
I wish I had gotten more pictures of the decorations- the Williams and Victoria and I decorated the night before! Thanks, Abby and Karson!  Kathryn, Morgan, and Christian helped with the finishing touches right before it. Thanks, Hughes! It really looked cool and super green!  Special green lighting and shamrocks hanging in the trees outside welcomed the youth- I loved the entrance. We handed out green necklaces at the sign in table and had a festive photo booth as well. 
Image may contain: 3 people, including Brooke Soderholm, people smiling, people standing

The lighting (I borrowed about 11 laser lights!) looked so cool! Thanks, friends for trusting me to use them!

The DJ, Brother Quick, did an awesome job and even played some Irish music!

These pictures were taken early in the night, but about 65-75 kids came and had a really fun time! I got the feedback that some of  the guests thought it was more fun than their school's homecoming. 

Success!








No comments: