Thursday, October 31, 2019

Other October Tidbits

Victoria had a cheer competition in Richmond before Light the Night, so Grandma came to watch!

The YW had a facepainting night.

I came out looking like Gem or one of the Holograms!

Goofy girls!

V  and her friends are so good at posing for cute pictures!
The "little blues" that V teaches in preschool came to cheer with her! 

We went to my cousin Meghan's wedding. It really was a beautiful and special wedding,
I had some really cute dates.   

These cousins love seeing each other at dances. 


V and her friends had fun at Sonic after the dance while Lynnie and Nicole and I had a fun time talking in Lynnie's car. Side note: Lynnie and I are taking turns cleaning and doing organizational projects at each others' houses lately. It has been a lot of fun and I am thankful to have another friend around here.

Speaking of friends, I have also started walking with Rachel Hibbert at Yowell Meadow Park on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It has been good to get more exercise and to talk too!

V got this cute picture when Christian held an umbrella for me after church. I love it!

Danny and Grant wrestle around family prayer a lot. It is fun... for them.

My videos don't seem to be working on here, but maybe this will?  Small clip of their routine.

and another stunt. They do a lot of really cool things. Strong, hardworking girls!

I liked seeing a pic of their cute seminary class. Victoria, Christian, and Morgan are from our ward. The teacher and the rest of the kids are in Culpeper. About half go to CCHS.

Danny works so hard and falls asleep on the sofa within a few minutes almost every night. People think it is an exaggeration, but he works a ton. Goes to school around 6:30 and gets home on average around 7. Oftentimes, much later.


I loved this thank you note from one of my cheerleaders.



I also love when someone asks me to babysit. 

Life is good.

No comments: