Monday, October 28, 2019

The Addams Family

The Addams Family was an excellent play at CCHS.
Christian was Lucas Beineke, a main character and Wednesday's boyfriend

We couldn't wait to see it on opening night! I love how so many of the theater parents help and chip in. I liked how my other kids helped me help too with cupcakes and cookies and such for concessions.


The play was honestly awesome and I loved watching it every time!
So many talented kids involved and I know that all of the parents were so proud. I have listened to the videos of the singing so many times and wish that my video clips were posting properly. 









 Christian had a lot of proud fans

The siblings were definitely proud and have been singing and reenacting parts of the play.


Geema was glad to see it too!

And... Grandma and Grandpa came! This is huge because my dad has been so sick and immunocompromised, but we snuck him last minute and he wore a mask and used hand sanitizer. It was so sweet of them to drive all the way here just to see it and drive back, but they enjoyed it too.  

And grandma gave the kids creepy fun candy hands for Halloween.


No comments: