Thursday, August 13, 2020

Grandma's 70th Birthday!!!

We were able to participate in two surprises for my mom's 70th birthday! She has done so many amazing things in her 70 years and we didn't want to let Covid ruin it. Her friend, Amy Fisher, set up a drive by parade to allow my mom to see her friends and to keep my dad safe. 
V helped me make the cute signs.

Christian, V, and I visited my parents and brought lunch for her birthday. (Danny was at work and G and K were spending the night at Craig and Lorel's house.) 
My mom didn't know that Amy and several other friends were driving by at 1:00! She was really happy to see so many special faces in person.






One friend, BJ, brought a really delicious cake that we shared.


Thanks to all of the friends who drive by and wished her a happy birthday!

That night, the whole family surprised her!







We set up a little party on the side of their house. 

I think she had a special day and we hope they both know how loved they are!

 

No comments: