Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ferry Ride

We go to Williamsburg a lot since Danny's parents live there, but we usually take I- 64 (if that is backed up Rt. 60). It had been a really long time since we had taken Route 10 and the ferry, so we thought we would mix things up and make it fun for the kids. It was quite enjoyable for all of us. Thank you Drea for reminding me about it.

V strikes a pose on the ferry boat

Christian thought it was cool to go up the stairs and look out the windows too.

We all liked standing at the back and watching the seagulls follow us. We threw them some broken animal crackers which they seemed to enjoy. I was glad that there was this safety gate up. I think it was just the chains last time we rode it. It didn't take much longer than normal and it is free, so I think we might do it again sometime.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: